Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Toys from Yester Years ... ...

Since there are no new arrivals, I've decided to snap away with some of my older toys.

First up, my son's Gundam 00 Seven Swords. I've taken these at his request.

By the way, he set the poses and I snapped away and gotten his approval before posting.


Here's a close up and below is a mosaic of various color settings.

Toys in my work area are often forgotten as they have been there for a number of years. I'll try my best to remember what they are.

From Left, Zeta Gundam, RX-78(forgot what version) and Heavy Arms Gundam

Spawn

Strike Impulse Gundam

Clear Sword Strike Gundam

YF-21 with Darth Vader in the background
All shots taken using the Lumix GF1 with F/1.7 and 20mm lens. I am really loving this camera.

No comments: