Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Leave of Absence ... ...

 as I packed my collection up and ready for the shift to my new place.


The above picture shows only some of what I think was 80 boxes worth of my collection.



Finally an actual display unit for my treasures - The Toy Room. There are a total of 12 partitions and the pictures below shows what I've managed to squeeze in.


The cabinet before the occupants populate it and the picture below shows the initial population process.


It all started with the idea to categorize according to genre and types but then... priority shifted to just simply squeeze everything in.















Part of the toy room has a work area for me and some other older display units found their home here.




Everything is not exactly settled and I will start my regular review of collectibles only when things really get sorted.

3 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Jon, your collection is nicely arranged and displayed. Your cabinets look great too. I love your Star Wars and Batman sections. You have a lot of Gundam figures as well..Keep collecting :P

Jonloh said...

Thx bro...as a fellow collector, we share the same joy of collecting and the pain of limited resources.

RobertoAguiluz said...

Hello, I admire your collection, although I didn't see the big pieces everything is awesome and well organised. My best regards partner.