Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

Red eyed monster......




I was for the past few days since Friday, 18/1. so, a little time on hand to update another entry.

Here's the one about my other 'toys'. Guys like toys, in any form I guess.

Toy 1 - Thanks to my beloved, sweet and gorgeous wiffy. She got me this Samsung 19" Widescreen LCD TV for our 9th wedding anniversary gift. What else can I say? She knows what I like and want. Now, I can watch TV or play my playstation in my own private domain! Woohoo!


Toy 2 - The reason for the long absence and decrease in toy purchase.


My TF Wish XE. I wasn't wishy-washy when it comes to transforming it to the car that I want. Blame it on cable for programmes like 'pimp my ride' and those car modifying kind of shows. Well, actually I have always wanted to mod my ride and make it one and only so......here's the road of transformation for the WISH XE.




Pix 1,2 and 3 of Wish at age 2 months.



Left/top Wish is stock. No mod except for the SCION emblem in replacement of what looks like a Perodua. The Wish on the right/bottom has front lip, side skirting, rear lip and spoiler fixed (ABS material).






Pix 4, 5 and 6 of Wish at age 3 months



Decided to add the Wide Fender Flares (ABS material) to give it a beefed up look. When I was in Thailand, all their Wishes came stock with the fender flares! ENVY...



Pix 7 and 8 of Wish at age 4 months


Finally, completed the modification with 17" sports rim and CSC tyres. I would say I have a cool ride that's one of a kind.




No comments: