Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Few Cheap Iron Men ... ...

were the last thing on my shopping list. I feel like breaking into a song...(to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas).
On the 3rd day of Lunar New Year, my TRU sold to me, 2 Iron Men.....(ok, that's about it)

Anyway, these 2 were going for $9.90 each; a whopping 60% off from the usual retail price. 





Articulation is limited to only shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees with minimum joint movements as well. It's more of a static display item or rather simply a toy for kids above 3+.




Great thing they came with stands as the weapon packs are really throwing the figures backwards.








Erm.....I do not have much to say about them as they were never in my scope of purchase but I figured they are perfect for picture snapping.

No comments: