Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Pay Arts Kai Stormtrooper ... ...

Following from the last post, this will feature only Stormtrooper.




The packaging is one that makes you think twice discarding and one of the features I like is the frosted picture of the Death Star on the window of the packaging.




There isn't a whole lot of accessories, the standard 4 extra hands, the DC15 and DC15-A blaster. Play Arts Kai added the blasting effect which fits both blasters.


This version of Stormtrooper makes it look even more menacing that the movie version. scroll down to see the figure segment by segment.



 The details are simply amazing and I'm glad I bought this.



It even included the holster for the blaster.








Even the bi-pod works and you can achieve a good sniper prone position. I have to credit my son for posing this for me.











This is one figure to have if you are a die-hard Stormtrooper fan but if you prefer the movie accurate version, this isn't for you. Just like the Play Arts Kai Darth Vader isn't my liking.

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

I love all Star Wars figures by Play Art :)

Jonloh said...

Yes, tempting they can be ... mmmm...