Search This Blog

Monday, January 1, 2018

Jada 1:24 Scale Batmobile ... ...

is from the movie Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. This is a 1:24 scale model and I had actually completely forgotten about its existence until today.

Decided to take it out and get it assembled since I have already done the review on the Justice League Batmobile.

The scale of this model isn't indicated on the packaging but google reveals more about the product.


I'm really a big fan of batmobiles and will try to get my hands on whatever my wallet or space can afford.


This requires a bit of assembly but I have to comment that the overall product is decent but the screws and screwdriver provided is rather substandard.



Following the instruction manual, the batmobile is put together in no time.








This is a really detailed product and much attention has been put into the slightest aspect such the cockpit.




I don't think this will be my last batmobile and I believe future renditions of this timeless classic will just get better and I will be there to acquire one.

2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

This one looks good but didn't get it when it was launched.

Jonloh said...

Wldnt have got it if not for the sale tag. Honestly, can give it a miss.