Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Black is cool ... ...

and exclusive in Optimus Prime terms. This is the Takara MP-1B Nemesis Prime. Well, it is basically a repaint from MP-1. Who knows, this may just be the left overs that were not sold and so Takara came up with the brilliant idea of painting it black and earn lots of money from it.

The packaging is about the same for all Masterpiece and I'm really too tired to open this up to take pictures and I pretty much know what it looks like inside.

The back of the packaging is the same as MP-1, the only difference is it is black in colour.

I prefer the Masterpiece over other TF series as it makes it look EXpensive. I guess a toy costing about $200 is indeed expensive.
Pictures in the near future when I have more time and energy. Will have to open this eventually as the I need to remove the batteries for the matrix before it starts to leak.

No comments: