Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Selina Kyle Doesn't Say 'Meow' as Catwoman ... ...

in The Dark Knight Rises and Anne Hathaway did quite a good rendition of the cat burglar riding away the Batpod.


Since I have the Batpod, Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises is a must for me.




Hot Toys decided to change its packaging for Catwoman which is kind of like a shoe box.



Open up the lid and it reads "The storm is coming" A line by Selina Kyle to Bruce Wayne "There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us." from the movie



The base with the name plate is refreshing too with ripple effects like rain falling on puddles of water and the broken bat symbol.



Ok, this is the tricky part about female toys or simply put; dolls. The hair is difficult to manage. At one point, I was about to apply wax on her hair.






Read many horror postings of collectors breaking the goggle and I was extra careful with mine.




However, I could settle the hair like it's supposed to be.



Articulation here isn't fantastic and Hot Toys included a failsafe feature to 'close' her legs when you stretched it like you would when doing a kick. 





I'm amazed by the fact that she stands on her own quite well despite her killer heels.




Several hours later, I decided I will get the hair right!  Without applying anything I must add. Just tuck and put, tuck and put. 






And she rides away after striking her signature sexy pose... ...







2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

She looks nice with batpod..

Jonloh said...

you can meow that again