Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Figma Strike ... ...

which I bought for my son and I decided to do a short review since it's my first Figma (Max Factory) purchase.



The packaging is rather impressive with nice box art and elements of surprise such as tempo print (Stirke logo) on packaging window





However, the overall feel of the packaging is a bit too girly for me and Figma is more reputable for their female figures production under the Goodsmiles company.


The figure rest in a tray with everything else it needs and I'm again impressed by what's provided.


There's a zip lock bag which my son is pretty pleased with as he said this is for traveling use.


The figure is very well-made and it's definitely giving S.H.Figuarts a run for Bandai's money. Really like the rubber suit feel in the waist and hips area.


Figma is generous when it comes to hands and how about this neat display of storage idea.


They even threw in a display stand which I have to pay for in the case of S.H.Figuarts. Shame on you Bandai!


The articulation of the figure is superb and the accessories provided made this purchase complete the moment it's out of the packaging. A very pleasant buying experience.






Strike crushing Dragon Knight (Bandai release from years ago).


Conclusion is thank you and will be expecting more from Figma.

No comments: