Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Hit on Purple Girl ... ...

"Kick-Ass" is a movie that brought the world to pay attention to Hit Girl real name Mindy McCready). She is a young but effective vigilante, trained by her father Damon McCready (a.k.a. Big Daddy) from an early age to be a costumed superhero and assassin.



This is not an official licensed product by Play Toy, thus they named it Purple Girl. RAH by Sideshow has also produced Hit Girl and the price is double that of this and honestly, I prefer Play Toy's version.




This Hit Girl is from Kick-Ass 2 where she has grown up and she is protrayed by Chloe Grace Moretz.


I'm quite impressed with the level of dedication Play Toy has on the packaging and the figure.



I do see some resemblance to Chloe here and I'm amazed that Play Toy took a bolder steps to provide goggles unlike Hot Toys on Selina Kyle.


 

The goggle fits snugly and the hair just stood neatly in place. I'm impressed and I didn't learn from my Mikasa incident and Hit Girl took a hit off the platform but to the balcony this time but her left hand came off and fell downstairs. This time, I couldn't retrieve it and I am lucky that it's a clenched fist and I can afford not to have it.




Hit Girl here wields a few weapons and amongst them, there are 6 small throwing daggers, 2 pistols, one grappling hook (not featured in this entry) and 2 double Katanas which can be connected together. I'll leave the pictures to do the talking as this girl is Purple Hot!
























 


 Well, enough said right? Get her if you can but I know she's already out of stock.
 

No comments: