Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tumbler again ... ...

Not another one and this time I decided that I have enough of black versions and ask "Does it come in other colors too?"


This is Revoltech's version of a unscaled tumbler and I can't seem to get enough of batmobiles; so, it not only chicks who love the car.




I had actually pre-ordered the black version but decided to have a variant other than the many blacks I have already and this happened to cost another $25 for the fact it's a limited edition.




One of the factors that made me purchased is there is a little batsy to fit into the cockpit.










The pix above and below simply is to feature the revoltech joints which had little effect on the performance.




This is indeed a nice piece but it can be passed over if one has one batmobile too many.


No comments: