Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hot Toys Captain Phasma ... ...

When I first saw the character in the trailer, it didn't occur to me that this Captain is a she. However, her screen play was limited and she didn't quite impress in anyway except for her shiny chrome armor.


She is so shiny that my reflection is in every picture. This figure could have easily been mistaken for a diecast one. Hot Toys did a fantastic job with the chrome paint and now it will stand the test of time.
The packaging is the regular ones with a insert before the figure.





It comes with many changeable hands but really, I just needed the trigger hand will do as this like the previous releases has very limited articulation.




The cape is a mysterious piece which I have yet to unravel.  See below picture and you will notice a few panels plus a loose strap that hangs there. If anyone knows, please let me know their functions.



The Sonn-Blass F-11D rifle blaster is also metallic color scheme like Phasma.




Without the cape and Phasma is shiny front and back and she reminds of me E-3PO.




No comments: