Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

G.I. Joe Retaliation's Storm Shadow ... ...

Resistance is indeed futile and I stopped retaliating and purchased this since it is still 'in stock'.


This Storm Shadow is from the Movie "G.I. Joe Retaliation" portrayed by Byung Hun Lee.
The reason why I did not buy this at pre-order is it's as white as snow and probably over years, it will become "yellow, yellow, dirty fellow"


The box art is similar to the internal slide out tray graphic of Sideshow's Storm Shadow; back view with Storm Shadow's head turned to the side slightly.





Figure out of the box looks good like any other Hot Toys product. If Hot Toys had made Storm Shadow from The Rise of Cobra, I would have skipped it as this ninja suit looks much better than the previous one.



Looks like a pair of Adidas to me.





Put on the masked head on and it does look like the comic version (Sideshow) and too bad the head joints aren't compatible it can be done! See here.




What I really like about this figure is that all the weapons can be carried by the Storm Shadow.






Even the shuriken can be stored in the pouch on the belt. Like Sideshow's Storm Shadow, it comes with the throwing hand and they are not fused together as 1 piece, which now I felt this is better as it gives a bit more flexibility when posing.







The Sai and the Katana fits into the weapon holster at attached to the suit.















A connector is provided to join the blades together. 









2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Bro..love this figure but no time to review it yet :)

Jonloh said...

Bro...my advice "Mai Tu Liao!"