Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Coo Head Playtime ... ...

Another 2 sets of Heads were purchased from TFH this weekend.



The Chinese characters states the celebrity of heads whose replicated. From left, Keanu Reeves and Jason Statham.


Jason's head comes with various neck joints for different types of figure. This means he's quite the celebrity when it comes to 1:6 scale toys from military to plain clothes figures.


Keanu here doesn't really look as well done. It's more of the Matrix look here. I'm saving him for the 22nd SAS Regiment which I initially chose Liam Neeson but I think I'll keep my options open since more heads have been acquired.


Jason sure looks good with the PCU suit.


The bag above is from Coo Model which I've discussed from the previous post. Decided to free up the rifle case and place all the 'barangs barangs' (other accessories) in this bag instead.


No comments: