Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

War Machine Up Close and Personal ... ...

Remember my defective War Machine Mark II from the earlier post? I had to take it out for a check as I didn't receive any reply from the retail shop nor from Hot Toys. Looks like I have to suck it up and thank goodness my repair work did its job.




Anyway, this post isn't about my grouses and I simply want to take more pictures of Mark II here with its tempo print.








I have to say that I am still happy with this figure and I have no issues if no one gets back to me about the defect.

3 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Actually, the quality control of Hot Toys has dropped. Nowadays, HT only cares about profit..

Jonloh said...

but they are nice enough to allow for exchange.

deSMOnd said...

Compare to Sideshow..their customer service is better even u order from overseas..