Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Bandai DX Chogokin VF-27ɣ Lucifer (Update) ... ...

From the earlier post, I mentioned that this post is triggered by VF-29 and I just realized I posted the VF-27ɣ before (face-palm moment).

 
This is produced under Bandai's DX Chogokin line and there are diecast parts mostly in the joint. I mentioned that this is my last piece from Macross Frontier and the prices of the recent releases help me in staying true to that decision. My other Macross Frontier Valkyries are found
Since I have posted this before, I shall leave the pictures to do the talking.














































Wondered why the top spike is movable but not positioned to the front. Maybe too Evangelion EVA liked.







2 comments:

deSMOnd said...

It seems like this jet is owned by a female pilot :P

Jonloh said...

It's the future bro, metrosexual is definitely in.