Search This Blog

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 2 - Going Astray ... ...

Found an hour or two between running my regular Sunday errands to continue my Master Grade project.


Next up is the head. I did not want to use the labels provided as I have some Gundam Markers lying around. The effects of the marker is so much better than stickers.


The head unit was completed after almost an hour. Did a little bit of detailing to the head and more to be done when the whole unit is complete.


Today ended with the arms and shoulders completed but I messed up the paint on the shoulder plates. I don't think I want to bother to do anything about them until much later I guess.

Realized that the fingers needed white paint and I don't have any white marker in my possession. Looks like I need to make a trip to a hobby shop. Enough for the day. Until next weekend, Blue Frame Astray will stay as it is.

No comments: