Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 3 - Going Astray ... ...

Did not exactly want to do anything during weekdays but I managed to find time to get a white Gundam Marker for the fingers of the Astray. So, I set to work on my make shift work table with my newly purchased Lack LED Lamp from Ikea (it's only $5!!) and my new marker.


Then I realised what I needed now is a magnifying glass to make sure I paint those fingers properly.


Well, too late to look for one and it was a good thing that Bandai made the parts with such details that made the job less complicated.


Still, I spent around 1 hour or so to get this done. I had to apply a few coats of paint and waited for each coat to dry before applying the next coat. Good thing I don't need to apply nail polish.

I'm not exactly done as the base coat of blue is bleeding out onto the white coat. Will attempt to do some touch up the next time I decided to do some work.

No comments: